BARBICIDE® TB is an easy-to-use, EPA registered tuberculocidal disinfectant that is proven effective against several viruses. Use with Barbicide jars to disinfect manicure implements and stylist tools. Should only be used in states requiring tuberculocidal disinfectants. Please review your state board requirements to determine if you are required to use this type of disinfectant.
Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- Safe for metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States