Qosmedix, founded in 1987, is a leading supplier to the cosmetic, skin, bath and nail care industries. We offer medical benefits, 401K and we promote within.
Below please find a list of job opportunities, with qualifications for each position.
Web Designer is responsible for working on a variety of projects that aid in the design, creation, production, modification and maintenance of websites and web applications.
- Participate in efforts to improve quality of websites and mobile applications
- Create and code website content, eNewsletters, archival updates
- Maintain product information changes and new part processes on both company sites
- Design, and implement interactive design concepts ensuring design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Department to:
- Keep up with marketing plans, customer trends and upper management needs.
- Review Google Analytics
- Conceptualize ideas to best fulfill marketing plans
- Research/Implementation new technology, software, techniques and interfaces
- Present new ideas during Marketing Strategy meetings
- Produce and keep a consistent visual image across our websites and work with Design Department to maintain consistency throughout print and other design elements
- Prioritize work based on deadlines, importance, and need
- Ensure all work is staying within and is up to the standards of the corporate identity
- Continual utilization of SharePoint in order to prioritize and plan ahead
- Strong design foundation skills
- Familiarity with browser compatibility and SEO/SEM
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced fluency in HTML/CSS
- Advanced Proficiency with Adobe Creative Software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- BFA or BA in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Position Reports to Graphics Manager
West Coast Account Manager
Qosmedix, a leading, global wholesaler/distributor of professional beauty supplies, is growing and looking for an experienced and diligent Sales Account Manager to conduct face to face sales calls in the West Coast Region of the United States. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue growth by actively acquiring new customers while maintaining and developing solid business relationships with existing customers. This position will receive attentive support from the Marketing team through prospect and lead generation, new product launches and other activities that create selling opportunities and brand recognition. We provide access to various technological programs to keep track of customers’ activities and performance. Qosmedix maintains competitive pricing through direct sourcing from production sites and our trade supplier partners. This is a home-based position which will report to the Qosmedix Director of Sales who is based in our New York corporate office.
- Proactively schedule face to face meetings with new prospects and existing customers in the Western region of the United States with the objectives of introducing our services and operational capabilities, obtaining new projects and presenting new products.
- Retain existing accounts by developing strong business relationships and understanding clients’ future project needs.
- Develop quarterly and monthly work plans to be reviewed with the Director of Sales and VP of Business Development.
- Research clients and prospects and prepare presentation materials and samples for customers.
- Keep the Director of Sales informed with opportunities, challenges or issues with customers and market place.
- Collaborate with internal departments including Customer Service, Product Development and Operations to develop solutions to retain existing customers and create new customer opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry tradeshows, professional societies and functions beyond regular office hours when necessary.
- Possess the ability to communicate with multiple levels and cross function of customers including Purchasing, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Submit accurate records on time including work plans, sales call reports and expense reports.
- Update customer data and activity records in a timely manner in the database.
- Minimum of 25% overnight travel
- Must be able to work independently out of home office
- Minimum Associate’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the beauty industry. Packaging sales experience is a plus
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Self-motivated with positive and professional demeanor under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management, organizational, analytical, negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Embrace challenges and continuous improvement.
For immediate consideration: Please e-mail your resume in .pdf format, along with salary requirements to
, or fax your resume to (631) 254-4918, attention HR.